Below are few steps you can follow to set margins for your receipt printer
- Open Firefox.
- Go to File > Page Setup.
- Click the three-line icon in the upper right, and select Print.
- On the Print Preview page select Page Setup in the upper left.
- On the Format & Options tab make sure “Shrink to fit page width” is checked.
- Select the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Top, Right, Left, and Bottom margins should be set to “0.2.”
- Set all Headers & Footers to “–blank–“
- Press OK to save.
For google chrome:
- Press Ctrl+P on your keyboard.
- Select More settings, on the left side.
- Choose Margins > Custom
- Disable Headers and footers.
- On the right side, enter .039 on the top, left, bottom and right margins.
- Click Print.